Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.

Bill, Tax & Fee payments

I haven’t received my water bill this month

Please call (310) 412-5310

I want to report a gas leak

For any suspected gas emergency, or questions regarding a gas odor or carbon monoxide, please call the gas company immediately at 1-800-427-2200.

My electric bill is wrong

Call Southern California Edison at (800) 684-8123 for any questions regarding your electric bill or electric service.

For 24-Hour Service, call (800) 655-4555

My gas bill is wrong.

Call the Southern California Gas Company at (800) 427-2200 or (800) 252-0259 TDD-TTY for questions about your gas bill or gas service.

Mon - Fri:  7 a.m. - 7 p.m. (English), 
                8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Multilingual)

My water bill is wrong.

Please call Customer Service at (310) 412-5310

What is the procedure for new water service?

You must complete an Application for New Water Service and pay the service fee.  Applications are available at the Department of Public Works located in the 3rd Floor of City Hall at One Manchester Blvd., Inglewood, CA 90301.

The two types of water services available and service fees are listed below:

Domestic Service

¾”        $1,500 (flat fee)
1”         $2,000 (flat fee)
1 ½”    $2,500 (flat fee)
2”         $3,000 (flat fee)
3”         $6,000 (estimated fee)
4”         $8,000 (estimated fee)
6”         $10,000 (estimated fee)

Fire Service

2”         $4,000 (estimated fee)
3”         $5,000 (estimated fee)
4”         $7,000 (estimated fee)
6”         $9,000 (estimated fee)
8”         $10,000 (estimated fee)
10”      $12,000 (estimated fee)

Note:   Estimated fees may change depending on the size of the job.