Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.


What is the number to Animal Control or who issues dog licenses?

The City contracts with Los Angeles County Animal Control.  To report a stray animal or for dead animal pick up, call (310) 523-9566.  This agency also issues licenses for pets of City of Inglewood residents.  As a courtesy, the office of City Clerk assists with processing of dog license applications.

Where is the animal shelter?

The City's animal care center is located at 216 West Victoria Street in Gardena.  The phone number to adopt a pet or for general inquiries is (310) 523-9566. 

To become a volunteer at the center, call (310) 523-9566.

Who do I call regarding bee removal?

The Vector Control District, West Region office can be reached at (310) 915-7374.