Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.

Roads & Streets

How do I report a broken sidewalk or damaged pavement?

Damaged or broken sidewalks can be reported to the Public Services Division of the Public Works Department at (310) 412-5340.

I have observed a storm drain/catch basin with debris and trash in it. Who do I report this problem to?

You may contact the Environmental Compliance Section at (310) 412-5333.  If the catch basin is maintained by the Department of Public Works, a crew will be scheduled to correct the situation.

There is construction work in my street, which is causing various types of problems. Who do I call?

Please call the Engineering Division at (310) 412-5333 with the specific location. If you can also provide the name of the contractor or type of work, we will be able to investigate the problem and respond as soon as possible.