Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.

Marriage Licenses, Certificates, Voting & Legal

How are commendations and proclamations prepared?

The Mayor and City Council initiates the preparation of commendations and proclamations by requesting that staff write a draft.  On occasion, an organization will submit a request to these elected officials.  The draft commendation is then prepared for presentation by having members of the City Council sign the document.  Staff then prepares the document for presentation before the City Council at a regular council meeting.

What do I need to do to add my name to your Vendor/Consultant list?

Call the Department of Public Works at (310) 412-5333 or send a request to the address listed below.

City of Inglewood
Department of Public Works
One Manchester Blvd.
Inglewood, CA 90301

Who do I contact to file a claim with the City of Inglewood?

Please call the City Clerk Office at (310) 412-5280 to obtain a claim form. Their office is located on the 1st floor of City Hall at One Manchester Blvd., Inglewood, CA 90301.