The Parks, Recreation and Library Services Department is charged with enhancing the quality of life for Inglewood residents, businesses and visitors through the provision of comprehensive recreational, social and community beautification services and programs. The Department consists of four Divisions - Parks, Recreation and Cultural, Human Services and Library Services - with the following goals:
- Provide comprehensive recreational and community service programs for youth, families and senior citizens.
- Promote broad access to parks, recreational, and library facilities.
- Expand opportunities for cultural enrichment.
- Maintain a high level of service and maintenance in City parks, parkways, center medians, islands, alleys and trees located on City property.
- Promote community beautification and foster neighborhood preservation through responsive and professional anti-graffiti activities.
Our ultimate goal is to help individuals enjoy life.